Add bills via mobile using Twitter
If you have a twitter id, you can now enter bills into Beezang from your mobile. Just the follow the simple steps to get started:
- Follow beezang on twitter. We will autofollow you back within sometime. This is because you can send a direct message only to accounts who follow you. To know more read here http://help.twitter.com/entries/14606-what-is-a-direct-message-dm
- Check if you have registered your phone number with Twitter. To know more read here http://help.twitter.com/forums/59008/entries/14014
- Sign into beezang.
- Click on settings.
- Set your twitter username in the settings page. This helps us map your twitter id to your beezang account.
- Whenever you have a bill and you are online on twitter, just send a direct message to beezang. There is no format to remember, send the message anyway you like. e.g. d beezang Tickets 400 for movie,d beezang 100 bucks lent to Sam,d beezang Grocery 400 for group Home
- Next time when you sign into Beezang, you will find all these bills on the Notes tab.
- Save the bill as an appropriate type (Personal Expense,Debt,Loan,Settlement,Group Bill)